With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Position:Community Development Facilitator
Location:Choam Ksant AP, Preah Vihear Province
- Uphold WVI Vision, Mission, Identity, and Core Values while working as an agent of transformation for Child well-being (CWB).
- Effective Partnership identify, assess and build capacity to local partners to ensure the effectiveness of shared projects for CWB.
- Implementation work with TPO and based on learning, adjust targeting to address local child vulnerability issues and ensure the effectiveness of TP implementation in achieving CWB outcomes.
- Capacity building and ownership of community partners provide capacity building to community partners including coaching and mentoring to ensure they are capable to initiate, plan, implement and monitor the projects.
- Registered Child and Most Venerable Children inclusion RC and MVC with age-appropriate are included in the TP addressing to their vulnerabilities.
- Monitoring and Evaluation implement monitoring tools based on Logframe, in collaboration with local partners.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only