Requisition ID: req46850
Job Title: MEAL (Clients Responsiveness & Accountability) Officer- Afghan Female Only
Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
Employment Category: Regular
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Sr. MEAL/CRA Officer and to support the implementation of a functional CRA, the CRA officer is responsible for receiving phone calls, and case referrals and closing the feedback loop in line with SOP/ MEAL strategy, information sharing, and data capturing.
- Manage the complaints hotline, WhatsApp, and conduct follow-up focus groups or spot-checks if needed especially with female clients.
- Register received complaints/feedback into the tracker and report minor and major cases to the specific department based on the approved SOP.
- Coordinate with the related IRC departments to ensure adequate and timely responses to feedback received.
- Keep clients updated on their complaints/feedback progress.
- Register and follow-up on the complaints received by AWAAZ Afghanistan.
- Provide feedback and information for the monthly/quarterly reports to project stakeholders to improve the quality of programming; advise the Kabul main office of strengths and weaknesses, issues and concerns and successes reported or discovered.
- Communicate with the field MEAL team and inform them about the gaps.
- Work closely with the Sr. MEAL Officer/ Managers and MEAL Coordinator
- Perform any job relevant duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Bachelors Degree in humanitarian assistance, social work, human rights, international law, social science, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant experience in humanitarian contexts, with a preference for experience in engaging across organizations, in community services, or in change management and organizational change.
- Extensive expertise in delivering accountability mechanisms, as well as capacity to support effective communication with clients and staff.
- Ability to package and communicate complex topics through written reports and presentations.
- Excellent facilitation skills, and a strong understanding of how to collect feedback safely and accurately from all members of a community regardless of their age, gender, or other diversity factors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, proven self-initiative and problem-solving abilities.
- Good written and spoken English, Pashto, and Dari skills.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and competency in Word, Excel (data analysis and visualization), and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a professional manner while meeting targets in a high-pressure environment