|Office Country||Republic of Serbia|
|Division||Human Resources & Org. Development|
|Posting End Date||30/11/2023|
Purpose of Job
The main function of the role is to manage the administration of the Banks geographic mobility programs, in partnership with other HR Teams and the Business to support talent acquisition and career development strategies.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage the administration of the Banks geographic mobility programs.
- Along with Principal, Rewards Mobility, partner with HR Teams to implement attraction strategies to ensure key resource can be mobilised in support of campaigns/programmes.
- Provides information (interpretation of Mobility policy) and tools (e.g. Benefits Statements) to build and articulate the most appropriate mobility package for individual cases.
- Maintaining a strong focus on cost management and advising the business on the level of mobility support to be provided to individuals
- Acting as the primary point of contact for technical expertise, advice and guidance for key stakeholders,
- Working closely with HR Operations and Transformation teams on continuous improvement, identifying opportunities for how the service and end to end processes can be made more efficient and effective
- Supporting the Benefits team in administration of other related employee benefits
- Along with HR Operations and Data Analytics, responsible for maintaining the database of mobility cases across the Bank.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing the administration of international reward and/or geographic mobility activities at the organisational level, in partnership with other HR teams and the business.
- Demonstrated experience in client relationship management.
- Proven stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong collaborator; with a focus on creating positive partnerships, problem solving using sound judgement and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, particularly targeted at the senior stakeholder level.
- Experience delivering change and transition through others
- Effective in dealing with complexity managing conflicting priorities within tight deadlines, and prioritising work effectively.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English language, with the ability to convey complex information in a simple and engaging way.
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills, strong attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a large multinational company in a mobility capacity
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people's lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.