Requisition ID: req46753
Job Title: Women Well Being Roving Officer
Sector: Women Protection & Empowerment
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Sana'a, Yemen
Under the supervision of the Roving WPE Senior Officer, the WWB Officer will be responsible for overseeing the implementation, and quality of the WWB interventions through RISE consortium members.
- Contribute in the establishment of the Women and girls wellbeing spaces and/or assist with locating safe areas to conduct psychosocial support (PSS) in communities reached by the consortium members.
- Support the consortium members in service provision and provide on job training and technical support when needed.
- Ensure that WWB standards are adhered to, and when appropriate, provide direct WWB PSS.
- Monitor and support daily and weekly outreach plan based on case trends and need of women and girls.
- Ensure all program activities and services are fully documented using agreed monitoring tools for systematic and timely data collection on activities; submit weekly report and tracker on activities led, success stories, lessons learned, etc.
- Submit Monthly reports of the activities implemented by consortium members.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other service providers and relevant stakeholders including community members and other implementing partners.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by Supervisor.
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other relevant training
- Good working knowledge of English language.
- Preferred minimum two yearsprofessional experience in implementing women and girls related programming.
- Excellent knowledge of the working environment
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible, able to handle pressure well, and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
Based in Sanaa with travel 80% in project locations.