With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
1. Facilitate Administrative concerns of Alsor Cluster particularly those concern that
impact the internal and external relations (networks and partners) including but not
limited to responding correspondences, inquiries, coordinating schedules of critical
events, likewise facilitates conducive working environment
2. Logistical and Facilitation support for the planning, implementation and monitoring of
Technical Program, PNS/BBB and Sponsorship activities of AlSor Cluster
3. Provide support to AlSor Cluster for online tools and systems such as provision,
horizon and weconnect, others.
4. Prepares and submits reports and participates in team meetings and other
5. Demonstrates Christ-centered lifestyle that inspires passion, participates in spiritual
formation and models of high standard of personal integrity/maturity.
6. Performs other tasks as maybe relevant to the implementation of programs in her/his
Applicant Types Accepted: