With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Number of Employee Needed: 22
Work Location: East Bale & Bale ,West Guji,Sidama Region
- Conduct regular live food distribution observations to monitor compliance of cash and food distribution process to JEOP consortium and donor agreed standards. Based on monitoring findings and observations, continuously work with field level staff to attain a higher and full level of compliance.
- Conduct regular cash and commodity end use check in its designated woredas after the completion of each cash and food distributions round to check and verify beneficiaries have received their entitlements as per the determined sizes and verify other relevant information on JEOP cash and food beneficiaries
- Undertake regular warehouse inspection in its designated JEOP target woredas secondary warehouses to check and ensure higher level of Compliance to donor and Consortium level standards in warehouse management
- Review relevant cash and food transaction documents to check and provide feedback onpractice of standard recording and documentation and reconciliation between different cash and commodity transaction recording documents
- Check and ensure if control procedures are adequate at each stage of JEOP cash and food handling and distribution process to prevent corruption and misappropriation
- Host and conductjoint cash and food monitoring with CRS cash and Food Monitoring staff and take the prime responsibility to follow up and close findings at field level by actively working with JEOP field office staff; particularly JEOP Focal person and communicate all cash and food monitoring process to JEOP compliance officer at HO
- Actively engage in team work at respective hub and HO level by closely working with JEOP Regional Coordinator, JEOP reporting coordinator and JEOP compliance Officer
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA/BSc Degree in social science fields such as Development studies, Agriculture, Economics, Accounting and other related fields
Required Professional Experience
- At least 5 years experiences on food assistance projects
World Vision is a child-focused organization that is committed to safeguarding all children as well as adult beneficiaries, and has zero tolerance for incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. Therefore, World Vision does not hire staff whose background is not suitable for working with children or vulnerable adults, even if their role does not interact directly with them.
Disclaimer: World Vision Ethiopia is a reputable organization that values transparency and fairness in its recruitment process and does not solicit any money for any job application. We encourage all job seekers to be cautious of any job ads that require payment or personal information upfront. If you have any questions or concerns about our job ads or recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only