|Office Country||United Kingdom|
|Division||Operations & Service Management|
|Contract Type||Short Term|
|Contract Length||12 months|
|Posting End Date|
Join our team as an HR Vendor Manager within our dynamic Commercial and Vendor Management team, where you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our HR 3rd Party Spend, ensuring strong governance, and enhancing vendor performance for our bank. Collaborating closely with HR Contract Managers and management, you'll lead in maximizing the bank's value while coaching and training Contract Managers to drive vendor performance improvements.
Our Commercial and Vendor Management Team oversees all commercial aspects of 3rd Party Engagements. From initial on-boarding to in-life contract oversight and end-date planning, we provide critical advice and insights.
- Design and implement a comprehensive Vendor Management Framework, guiding the entire contract lifecycle from negotiation to offboarding.
- Conduct regular supplier reviews, establishing continuous improvement and cost-saving goals while ensuring adherence.
- Develop Vendor Management Dashboards reflecting supplier performance across various parameters for presentation to HR and Bank senior management.
- Proactively track upcoming contract renewals and expiry dates, managing the pipeline of work related to vendor contracts.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, influencing key stakeholders within the Bank, and negotiating opportunities with Suppliers.
- Train and develop Contract Managers in effective Vendor Management techniques, employing metrics and regular engagement.
- Review contracts to ensure optimal financial and operational delivery for the bank and support managers through the negotiation process.
- Analyze, compile, and propose submissions for budgetary approval on a monthly basis, summarizing supporting contract information where necessary.
- Proven experience in Vendor Management within Financial Services and HR sectors.
- Strong influencing skills at a senior management level.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and delivering cost savings.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills for interpreting financial information.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Previous experience in managing complex supplier relationships.
- Proficiency in identifying KPIs and key metrics to enhance Vendor Management.
- Experience in training and developing operational managers in Vendor Management skills.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of our bank's relationships with third-party vendors and drive substantial value. If you are a proactive, results-oriented professional with a passion for optimizing vendor relationships, we'd love to hear from you.
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people's lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.