Requisition ID: req46614
Job Title: Program Manager- AQBE Project ( Afghan Nationals Only )
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Work Arrangement: In-person
- Supporting the AQBE implementation for IRCs 3 implementing partners in 6 provinces;
- Supporting the Senior Program Manager to ensure that IRCs 3 national partners supported and capacity build to able to be on track with progress against targets, and that mitigation plans are developed with partners to course correct;
- Supporting reports and written updates to senior management
- Supporting implementing partners to be provided with the technical and implementation support required to deliver AQBE programming at provincial level
- Supporting project management related capacity building for IRCs 3 national AQBE partners
- Supporting strong monitoring and evaluation of results for IRCs 3 national implementing partners
- Support and coordinate partners review meetings for them to exchange best practice and the PM will document the learning to enhance quality and effectiveness of the project.
- Minimum 4-5 years of project management experience in the education sector in Afghanistan
- Experience with capacity building support for national partners in program management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, masters degree is preferable.
- Experience with community-based education and education formal system support
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills in Pashto, Dari and English.
- Wiling to travel and conduct field visits regularly.
Compliance with Policies
- Compliance with the IRC WAY (our standards for professional conduct) is a responsibility shared by all involved in delivering on the IRCs mission. We must abide by the IRC Way and Safeguarding Policies all the time.
- The IRC has zero tolerance approach to the IRC Code of Conduct including safeguarding violations being committed by its staff, consultants, contractors, volunteers, interns, suppliers, vendors, sub-grantees/partners, implementing partners or any other associate.