With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Implementation of SMART AGRICULTURE Project
- Project activities are implemented in timely manner according to Detailed Implementation Plan. Monthly Indicator and activity achievement as well as budget utilization are in line with agreed contract with the donor.
- Facilitate implementation of agriculture and livelihood project in the target area as per the detailed implementation plan in alignment with donor and government requirements.
- Facilitate training of agricultural extension agents and roll out of the training to targeted beneficiary together with agriculture office
- Monitor and collect data of project implementation regularly and report the progress and challenges and lessons learned to the Program Manager.
- Prepare input distribution plan, facilitate the distribution, collect and document input distribution list and report to Program Manager.
- Ensure that proper distribution plans are prepared and approved by the concerned Supervisor sufficiently in advance to enhance efficient field operations.
- Ensure that proper and adequate logistical arrangements are made in conjunction with the distribution plans.
- Monitoring and report collection, host donor and national office staff field visits
- Ensure with SMIL that all documentation and records pertaining to the beneficiary registration is updated periodically with relevant information on distribution conducted.
- Ensure that proper procedures for activity implementations are followed through the provision and each beneficiary receives support according to the plan activity.
- Ensure that all the necessary quality and timely reports are prepared and shared to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure project information is shared, complaints are managed correctly and feed backs are provided to the complaints, and beneficiary selection is validated by relevant stakeholders.
- Regular and ad hoc reporting was done timely as requested by supervisors and donor.
- At the end of each month, prepare relevant reports for submission to the WVDF and donor.
- Ensure that Field Visit Reports, beneficiaries monitoring report are prepared and uploaded in WeConnect on a regular basis.
- Reports on security matters or any other developments immediately in coordination with the AP security focal person.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only