With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Management Coordination and Support. Manage and coordinate field implementation of the activities of the Financial Inclusion and Resilience Pathways for People-on-the- Move in Protracted Crisis Contexts
- Leads WV project team in the field/operational planning and timely implementation in accordance to approved project plan and budgets. Deliverables cover the following areas: Capacity building/trainings for project participants (households and financial service provider); Delivery of cash transfers and/or micro loans; emergency preparedness/cash readiness capacity building activities; Network/alliance building; Documentation of good practices and lessons learned for appropriate sharing.
- Ensures that gaps and challenges are analysed/identified and addressed and communicated appropriately and timely; Initiates necessary internal coordination in WVDF for needed support for the quality implementation.
- Ensures accurate project information/records and documentations are maintained and archived appropriately.
- Monitors project progress, prepares and submits project reports and updates on a regular basis
External Coordination.Lead in the coordination, liaison/alliance work with key project stakeholders.
- Represent WV, participates in and contributes to relevant coordination mechanisms that will support project implementation and organizational learning on cash and voucher programming.This is to be done in close coordination with appropriate WV management persons of both development and humanitarian operations to ensure safe and consistent communication of WV brand.
- Coordinates and build relationship with appropriate external organizations and service providers to enable the project to achieve its desired outcomes, especially towards providing learnings that foster relevant linkages between humanitarian cash and longer-term financial services.
- Monitors risk and security issues in the course of the project implementation and provides WV with regular updates on any contextual information that may pose risks to the safety of staff and communities and risks to the project .
Project team performance management and Others
- Provides supervision and management to project direct reports and implements collaborative performance planning and reviews, with documentations appropriately submitted.
- Ensures that staff are aware, updated of any security contexts and risk and risk are mitigated in coordination with
- Participates in departmental and corporate activities including but not limited to corporate meetings/devotionals.
- Adhere to and uphold World Vision policies and guidelines, including safeguarding, data privacy, safety and security protocols and WV code of conduct.
- Performs relevant and necessary tasks as assigned.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only