|Division||Human Resources & Org. Development|
|Contract Type||Short Term|
|Contract Length||23 months|
|Posting End Date||05/11/2023|
Purpose of Job
Working under supervision and guidance of the Associate Director, Head of Talent Acquisition and Principal, Talent & Performance Management (as matrix manager) and in partnership with other team members to implement operationally excellent support in the delivery of client-facing HR services to the business.
Be a data domain expert and facilitate data informed decision making within EBRDs the Talent management team. The role holder helps support decision makers and the Talent Management team by visualizing data, analyzing trends, applying statistics and finding insights using the Banks suite of business intelligence tools Cognos, Tableau and Alteryx.
In addition to the above, the role holder is also expected to be the system expert within Talent Management team responsible for end-to-end system set-up (currently SuccessFactors) and regular reporting for core talent and performance management processes such as objective setting, performance reviews, feedback process, as well as Talent Reviews. This also includes answering AskHR (employee or manager) queries with relation to these processes.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Support the delivery of the Talent management cycle:
- Supporting the delivery of HROD cyclical activities (e.g. Talent Review, Performance Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Development and Talent Acquisition).
- Ensure HR systems are set-up for the Performance management and Talent management cycles. Collaborate with the HR systems owner on any system upgrade changes. Ensure system and form set up is aligned to current framework and guidelines.
- Answer staff and manager queries via AskHR throughout the year when it comes to Performance and Talent management systems and processes.
- Provide system reporting on cycle completion to Talent management and HR Business Partnering.
Provide Business Stakeholders with Analysis and Insight:
- Preparing and analysing various HR metrics and KPIs and providing feedback to the various Talent management teams
- From understanding of the data, the role holder will be expected to offer additional insights into trends for stakeholders:
- Use statistical insights from employee data to make better people decisions.
- Use data and information to provide insights into people issues and guide improved, evidence-based decision-making and fix problems at the root cause.
- Ask the right questions when interrogating data to support meaningful insights for the Business, telling a relevant and compelling story.
- Where gaps exist in the current HR reporting platforms, the Analyst will provide detailed accurate analysis for stakeholders.
Deliver Improvements to the Talent Reporting Capability
- Conduct design reviews with end users and consult data owners to iteratively improve reporting relevance and impact.
- Responsible for understanding relevant bank processes and ways of working, both internal and external to HROD, and presenting appropriate reporting solutions.
- Carry out user acceptance testing on behalf of HR or business stakeholders when necessary.
Drive continuous improvement:
- Proactively look to improve the Talent management and Performance management processes and framework by highlighting possible solutions within existing HCM. Support the review of existing frameworks during the HR transformation programme and transition to the new HCM.
- Identify gaps in the current reporting platforms and highlight possible solutions.
- Drive improvements in data quality.
- Support team members to improve their data analytics capability, understanding of appropriate use of data and storytelling.
This job description is not limited to the responsibilities listed and the incumbent may be requested to perform other relevant duties as required by business needs.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A strong analytical orientation coupled with strong data manipulation skills to be able to understand how data can be used to measure real world outcomes andhow data can be presented to allow informed decision making.
- Someone who enjoys fully immersing themselves in data, business constraints, and problems they are interpreting and whoasks questions to get at the deeper-level why because you prioritize relevance and meaning over the artefact.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with key individuals in the business specifically effective questioning and active listening, as well asthe ability to challenge constructively and courageouslyin order to determine business requirements.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and follow through on completion of projects
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively across teams
- Undergraduate Degree in Mathematics, or related Science based subject.
- Previous experience of using Cognos, Tableau or similar BI toolsets a plus.
- Previous experience of working with SAP HR an advantage.
- Previous business experience and a commercial orientation.
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people's lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.