|Division||Banking Countries of Operations|
|Contract Length||06 months|
|Posting End Date||02/11/2023|
Purpose of role
Under the supervision of bankers in the team, the intern will support the transaction related process in:
- Data gathering, research, analysis and provision of background information on companies and/ or sectors.
- Financial analysis.
- Administrative and analytical support in specific areas of project monitoring.
- Reviewing and interpreting financial statements of clients and other counterparties.
- Participation in internal and external meetings where appropriate.
- Other ad hoc business related tasks.
Skills, Experience, Qualifiations and Knowledge
- Passion to learn and grow in EBRD.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information and accounting rules.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelors degree in management, finance, economics or engineering. The candidate may be currently working towards a Masters degree.
- 6 months to3+ years of professional experience.
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people's lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.