|Office Country||United Kingdom|
|Posting End Date|
Purpose of Job
- Design and implement the Agile way of working aligned with the Tech Blueprint as defined by the IT Leadership.
- Play a key role to align overall business strategy with technology decisions taken by IT Leadership Team by providing data insights of delivery model.
- Be the custodian of overall IT roadmap of the Bank in order to implement strategic objectives.
- Design tools, processes and frameworks aligned to Agile ways of working in order to execute governance structures and ensure progress towards achieving these strategic objectives
- Work together with other departments and capability teams and key partner resources to implement the designed way of working, providing support , training, review and guidance on the way of working to arrive at outcomes
- Orchestrate way of working and delivery model changes across other departments by influencing the stakeholders through communication , engagement forums and other possible means.
- Plan the transformation journey to implement the Agile way of working in the organisation together with the IT Leadership
- Help the IT Leadership with their Agile mind-set change.
- Create an agile community with global peers in other IFI and Agile enthusiast in EBRD.
- Designing a delivering way of working training for all staff and creating other trainers who lead the training (train the trainer) in each capability area to sustain the training across new joiners.
- Acts as escalation point and go to person for way of working and delivery model issues.
- Leads and champions the continuous improvement of framework in all delivery.
- Acts as Product owner and provides administration of delivery and backlog management tool (jira or snow) and further integration to portfolio management tool (keydin) and analytics tool like cognos
- Manages the implementation of new features and upgrades for delivery and backlog management Tool.
- Champion and role model the Banks Behavioural Competencies and Corporate Behaviours, ensuring adherence within the team(s) so that the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct are exhibited at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Be an all-round change professional with a track record in leading complex programmes and change initiatives in implementing Agile way of working.
Competent knowledge/experience of Banking. Understanding the IT landscape and having experience in IT delivery (e.g. preparing and leading migrations).
Experience in (agile) delivery in an international context and collaborating across borders and cultures (across departments, countries and functional lines)
Ability to successfully manage programmes (from initiation and designing the outcomes (in close collaboration with department heads, architects and consultants) to embedding the outcomes.
Highly resilient, ability to deal with ambiguity and manage complexity.
Experience in providing guidance to Project Management Teams, Delivery teams on implementing way of working and delivery effectiveness .Ability to build trust and engagement with senior level stakeholders.
Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English.
Experience of working with Microsoft Project is desirable but not essential jira, azure, service now and cognos with fair knowledge of administration around these.
What is it like to work at the EBRD?
Our agile and innovative approach is what makes life at the EBRD a unique experience! You will be part of a pioneering and diverse international organisation, and use your talents to make a real difference to people's lives and help shape the future of the regions we invest in.
The EBRD environment provides you with:
- Varied, stimulating and engaging work that gives you an opportunity to interact with a wide range of experts in the financial, political, public and private sectors across the regions we invest in;
- A working culture that embraces inclusion and celebrates diversity;
- An environment that places sustainability, equality and digital transformation at the heart of what we do.
Diversity is one of the Banks core values which are at the heart of everything it does. A diverse workforce with the right knowledge and skills enables connection with our clients, brings pioneering ideas, energy and innovation. The EBRD staff is characterised by its rich diversity of nationalities, cultures and opinions and we aim to sustain and build on this strength. As such, the EBRD seeks to ensure that everyone is treated with respect and given equal opportunities and works in an inclusive environment. The EBRD encourages all qualified candidates who are nationals of the EBRD member countries to apply regardless of their racial, ethnic, religious and cultural background, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities. As an inclusive employer, we promote flexible working and expecting our employee to attend the office 50% of their working time.