With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
- Develop, and finalize contract agreements and ensure compliance with WV International and PNG legal requirements.
- Mapping of partners
- Lead teams to carry out comprehensive capacity assessment of partners
- Administer contracts to partners and ensure timely completion
- Work with the Compliance team of WV PNG for document tracking and repository
- Develop, maintain/ update, and maintain risk register for the grant.
- Review GF grant agreements and ensure timely response by PR.
Support to M&E team - Timely data are collected, verified, and analyzed in order to provide quarterly reports to WV PNG management, WV GC, donors, and the CCM.
- Consolidate, verify, and finalize operations, technical, and financial reports before submission to the CCM and donors (GFATM and WVA)
- Access GFs Grant Entity Data / Partner portal for review/ submission of reports.
- Support M&E team for review and submission of progress update/disbursement request (PUDR) is reviewed and submitted together with the program and finance performance; and together with finance and operation teams, respond to Local Funding Agent (LFA) verification after the PU/DR submission
- Review Pulse Check is prepared quarterly and submitted on time
- Ensure CCM dashboard reports are prepared quarterly, and present these to the CCM Oversight Committee.
Audit/ LFA support/ Project performance tracking.
- Participate in Local Funding Agent (LFA) assessments and verification exercises are carried out smoothly.
- Support DCOP/ COP in responses to Implementation and Performance letters of TGF
Monitor SRs performance and give feedback:
- Conduct regular supervisory visits to SRs (planned and surprise) provide on-site technical and operational guidance and feedback, and discuss findings and recommendations with the Grant Operations Manager and M&E Manager
- Support the M&E team in designing PR-specific SR monitoring tools, and programmatic data reporting templates, and lead internal review meetings with SRs.
- Review and support COP in the dissemination of implementation letters for SR partners.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with WV Sub-granting
- Organize and conduct (virtual and in-person) sensitization sessions on grant compliance for SRs and IPs within Q1-Q2 of implementation
To ensure compliance across all components of the grant, s/he shall keep the management team abreast with new policies within WV and GFATM that are relevant to the grant, and new requirements, and monitor adherence during implementation.
- Download new policies and disseminate by email and briefings.
- Convey complex donor regulations concisely and clearly to relevant stakeholders
- Inform internal and external entities responsible for addressing any issues or inquiries raised by the CCM, LFA, GFATM (eg. management actions) and WVA; collate all responses and submit.
- Participate in virtual sessions, and learning events as applicable
Oversight of Asset management / Document Repository
- Work collaboratively with GSD and Finance for Fixed asset management.
- Oversee and ensure the grants Fixed Assets database is updated on a quarterly basis
- Maintains a repository Keeps an inventory of all official grant documents such as grant agreements, audits, ILs, asset inventory, and MOUs
Grant Closure: NFM 3 grant 2021-23 close-out: submission of final report; and archiving of grant documents/records
Support grant management/ New grant cycle (GC7) preparation
Support COP/DCOP in developing/revising grant organizational structure (e.g. workforce planning, revising job descriptions, participating in the staff selection process)
Design and facilitate induction workshops at SR/ PHA with Ops and M&E team When needed, advise COP/DCOP on matters related to strategic, technical and operational concerns, examples:
- responding to CCM and GFATM queries
- preparing for meetings, donor visits, and others
- matters to be elevated to GFATM, TWGs, CCM, or NDOH management
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in public health/ information management/ Finance, or other related field
- At least 5-10 years work experience in public health management whether government or international NGOs working knowledge of NGO operations is necessary.
- At least three experiences at a mid/ senior managerial level
- Experience in managing public health projects such as GFATM grants is preferred.
- Experience as an auditor/ grant finance manager / Compliance manager will also be an advantage
- Experience in organizational Development (OD) and M&E
- Experience working with TB and/or HIV programs
- Participated in program reviews, organizational development reviews
- Dealing with multiple partners/stakeholders, and coordinating with a team that is geographically dispersed.
- Familiar with the Pacific and Melanesian context is an advantage.
- Must work well in diverse team settings
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with government staff both at the national and provincial level
- Has a high level of competency in using computers particularly MS Office and other databases (grants)
A competitive salary, benefits, and career development opportunity will be offered commensurate with relevant experience, knowledge, and qualifications.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents all in one PDF file before; Tuesday 07 November, 2023, 12:00 AM UTC
- Expression of interest
- Detailed CV
- Valid Police & Medical Clearance Certificate
- COVID-19 Vaccination card (within the first 3 months of issuance)
Note: This is an International Role and we encourage qualified individuals who fit the criteria above to apply.
World Vision is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Qualified women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Considering the well-being of the staff, beneficiaries, peers, partners, and the general public at large it is highly recommended that all staff of WV PNG be vaccinated for COVID-19. Any request for exemption from being vaccinated on grounds of health and religious beliefs can be accommodated upon due consideration.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children. We do not employ staff whose background is not aligned with our child protection practices. Hence employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks, where possible.
We appreciate the time it takes to prepare your application. Please note that only short-listed candidates suitable for interviews will be contacted. If you do not hear from World Vision withintwo (2) weeksof the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicant Types Accepted: