With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Fundraising Team Leader
Salary: 25,650- 27,000 per annum, depending on experience + good range of benefits
Contract: Permanent 36.5 hours per week
Based: Milton Keynes Hyrbid
World Vision works with the most vulnerable children, so theyre empowered to overcome poverty and injustice, and experience fullness of life. Inspired by our Christian faith, we serve alongside children of all faiths and none through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy in almost 100 countries.
With over 70 years of experience, our work with communities, donors, partners, and governments transforms lives and creates opportunities for better futures for vulnerable children even in the toughest places.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global Partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children.
This is an exciting time to be joining World Visions Multi-channel Telemarketing team as it looks to further build on the success seen in the channel, where the key responsibility for this new Leadership role being to drive the all round performance of the In House Outbound Telemarketing team. The successful candiate will play a significant role in the further development of the overall Outbound Telemarketing function supporting the wider leadership team meet all strategic & tactical KPIs.
The successful candidate will need to have.
- Relevant experience in managing Telemarketing Fundraising operations.
- A drive to succeed & lead teams, with an ability to thrive in this outbound calling target driven environment.
- Have strong people skills to help sustainably motivate, develop & drive the teams performance throughout the year.
- Good technical Dialler Management knowledge & skills, enabling them to keep the team dialling efficiently & effectively throughout the day.
- Be a naturally effective & clear communicator who is driven by our cause.
- Be process driven with an attention to detail and a strong desire to use data to help inform key leadership decisions.
The candidate will be responsible to.
- Drive sustainable team KPIs.
- Lead by example with a level of personal outbound calling.
- Provide direct line management of their fundraising team.
- Drive fair & effective performance management reviews with the team.
- Deputise for the Multi-channel manager as required.
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement and free parking (MK only).
Please upload your CV of full employment history explaining any gaps of employment and reasons for leaving your previous employer. This must be accompanied with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in this advert.
Closing Date for applications: 17th October 2023
We reserve the right to interview candidates and close the ad ahead of the closing date should a strong candidate be identified
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere is at the heart of our Christian organisation. We promote diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire World Vision family. As such, World Vision is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We particularly welcome applications from under-represented sections of the community. World Vision UK also operates flexible working policies and practices.
As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision UK will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision UK - Job Applicant Privacy Notice (click here).
No agencies please.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only