With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable childrens life stories!
Employee Contract Type:
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
1. Designing and Planning
- Appropriate youth Vocational development project strategies/ intervention for target population in the impact area is designed.
- Develop research, design data collection tools, carry out research in the field, analyse data, and present finding to relevant audiences.
- Planning sessions are carried out with government counterparts and community.
2. Project Activities Implementation, Monitoring and Reporting
- Project activities are implemented, monitored and evaluated with project partners as per plan to ensure the projects progress and note the effect of the project activities in the community.
- Community project ownership is facilitated by conducting community participation activities to ensure that the resources of the project will create direct benefit to community members, specially towards to the poor.
- Projects progress is kept track and information is updated in liaison and collaboration with project partners. Monthly, quarterly and annual project reports on the progress of the project are prepared and information is shared with the AP manager, North 3 Livelihood technical program officer and District PMB.
- Project activities are integrated with Ngo Quyen Area Program
- Follow strictly WVV and Donor finance procedures and guidelines. Ensure appropriate expenditures/utilization, transparency and integrity of all expenses.
3. Relationship and Collaboration
- Project partners including Women Union, Department of Labour Invalid and Social affair, Youth Union; State and Private enterprises; Haiphong University, Haiphong industrial college and VMU vocational college are able to maximize their resources for project achievements and sustainability; as well as willing to discuss solutions for improving project quality in a transparent and timely manner toward mutual agreement.
- Through close collaboration with openness and timely information exchange, the youth employment project is implemented in integration with Ngo Quyen AP interventions, making greater impact on beneficiaries.
- Technical inputs from relevant technical program officer/specialist/manager were provided timely and sufficiently through a continued and constructive cooperation with TPs and relevant departments.
4. Survey, Research and Documentation
- Surveys are carried out and survey reports are prepared including presentation of survey results to government counterparts and the community.
- Youth data statistics is documented frequently for reporting and designing appropriately activities and methodology.
- Most Significant Change Stories, Lessons Learnt of every step are well written to share with all stakeholders.
- One project manual and documentary film will be produced for scaling up purpose.
- Other tasks assigned by the manager to the team performance.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only